MATCH MOBILE is a Los Angeles, California based mobile app company with millions of daily active users.
On behalf of MATCH MOBILE, TechTeamLabs is looking for an ambitious, talented and self-motivated BACKEND NODEJS SOFTWARE ENGINEER with a passion for working on a large-scale consumer app that connects millions of people daily. You will be working alongside an experienced technology team to build new API-driven features and scale services to meet the growing demand of millions of daily users. You will interact with other engineers locally and various team members in Los Angeles, including Design / Engineering / Management.
This position is full-time in our Kyiv office, with the possibility for extended period of travel to our office in Los Angeles
- Build complex applications with simple solutions, primarily using NodeJS + Express Framework
- Help us scale to meet the extraordinary demand of millions of daily users and billions of data points
- Build quality tools and frameworks to ensure a high quality product
- Build systems to ensure 100% uptime for all users across the world
- Build infrastructure on top of AWS services: EC2, Beanstalk
- Work with other developers on implementation of functionality
- Daily communication with management, product, design team and software developers
- Ship code on time and solve problems on your own (without always needing to consult with USA team)
- Open to travel to Los Angeles
- Competitive salary plus ability to earn Stock Options
- A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- Fast pace and excitement of a venture-backed startup
- Apple equipment
- Direct communication with famous entrepreneurs
- Paid time off
- Much more...
- BS or MS degree Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience
- 3+ years experience as a Software Engineer creating high-performance and reliable software
- Mid to expert-level experience with Node.js
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Redis
- Excellent REST and API design principles using Node.js frameworks (ideally Express)
- AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, Cloudformation, S3, auto scale, ELB
- Experience with scale and high-traffic applications
- Experience with Puppet or configuration management tools
- Experience with automated testing procedures
- Experience with Git or similar
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, including technical writing skills in English
About MATCH Mobile
MatchMobile is a super secret startup comprised of some of the finest product and engineering talent in global technology. The company is principally located in Los Angeles, CA and is focused on the intersection of mobile and discovery.
MatchMobile operates mobile apps for iOS and Android with millions of daily active users and billions of requests per day. This is one of the most fast-paced and exciting startup opportunities, with real data engineers would dream to play with.
More information will be provided about this company during your second in-person interview.