MATCH MOBILE is a Los Angeles, California based mobile app company with millions of daily active users that is growing rapidly.
On behalf of MATCH MOBILE, TechTeamLabs is looking for a talented, self-motivated and passionate SENIOR ANDROID AUTOMATED TESTING ENGINEER to create manual and automated testing procedures that deliver a quality consumer experience with each new release of our Android app. You have broad experience in manual quality assurance and automation testing. You will be working alongside an experienced technology team to build the next generation of the Match Mobile Android app. You will be tasked with creating automated tests for new products or features, hunting down bugs, and ensuring stability and confidence in our Android app. You will also work closely with other Software Engineers to ensure that our software and services are designed and implemented to the highest quality standards. You will interact with other engineers locally and various team members in Los Angeles, including Design / Engineering / Management.
This position is full-time in our Kyiv office, with the possibility for extended period of travel to our office in Los Angeles.
Why is Android Automated Testing Engineering important at Match Mobile?
Every day, millions of users around the world access Match Mobile using Android mobile devices across many different internet connections. We have an incredibly ambitious product roadmap over the next year, so ensuring we deliver a quality app to millions of users with each release is a critical challenge for our team. We need your help to move fast while guaranteeing that new features we release don't break the core functionality loved by our audience.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Own results for reliability and consumer happiness for one of the most popular Android applications in the world
- Build and maintain automation test suites and tools for our Android application to enable rapid release cycles
- Design and implement systems to closely monitor application quality across various user flows for many devices and unforeseen issues
- Create, prioritize and assign detailed bug reports
- Train QA analysts for manual quality checks
- Work across functions to ensure the quality assurance of the entire production ecosystem for functionality, performance, infrastructure and backend architecture
- Evangelize quality assurance and best quality assurance practices
- Ship code on time and solve problems on your own (without always needing to consult with USA team)
- Open to travel to Los Angeles
- Competitive salary plus ability to earn Stock Options
- A brilliant team working on an array of new mobile ventures that you have the opportunity to create and shape
- Fast pace and excitement of a venture-backed startup with the resources of a large company
- Apple equipment
- Direct communication with famous entrepreneurs
- Paid time off
- Much more...
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience including experience in backend and application-level automated testing, especially with Java
- Expert level coding abilities and experience in automated testing procedures and software development with Java and Android SDK
- Experience designing, building and deploying automated testing solutions for complex code bases at scale
- Experience with RESTful API design techniques
- Experience with Git
- Passionate about quality and continuous deployment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, including technical writing skills in Englis
- Worked on apps used by millions of people
- Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
- Experience with Google Glass or Galaxy Gear
About MATCH Mobile
MatchMobile is a super secret startup comprised of some of the finest product and engineering talent in global technology. The company is principally located in Los Angeles, CA and is focused on the intersection of mobile and discovery.
MatchMobile operates mobile apps for iOS and Android with millions of daily active users and billions of requests per day. This is one of the most fast-paced and exciting startup opportunities, with real data engineers would dream to play with.
More information will be provided about this company during your second in-person interview.