Slate Studio is a product design and development consultancy based in Los Angeles, California and Kyiv, Ukraine. Founded in 2009, our team of 25+ people are mostly designers, developers and product managers, and includes successful US entrepreneurs. Slate Studio is not like typical outsource companies - we are a remote team of very senior people that specializes in crafting beautiful, scalable, multi-platform products for the world’s largest technology and media companies.
On behalf of Slate Studio, TTL
is looking for a SENIOR AUTOMATION QA ENGINEER
to join our senior team in the development of several recently funded projects. You will be responsible to create and maintain a suite of automated tests across our large-scale, highly available, web-based services for consumer websites and mobile applications. You will work with our web and mobile engineers to ensure quality control of our web and mobile applications and integration with "internet of things" devices and backend services.
In this role, you will
- Build test automation frameworks to enable automated functional test cases
- Integrate automated testing into continuous integration processes
- Write end-to-end, API, mobile, and web application tests
- Prepare test environments and test data
- Analyze test results and prepare test summary reports
- Collaborate with, and provide status updates to, developers and product leads
What we value
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing of user interface and backend services for mobile and web applications
- Experience in automation testing on Android
- Experience with Appium in mobile platforms
- Knowledge of base patterns used for automated tests (page object)
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI/CD)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Practical experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA)
- Highly detail-oriented
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Will be a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Work for a US company
- Senior team
- Remote work
- No bureaucracy
- Complex technologies + challenging tasks
- Flexible time with vacations, sick days, and paid holidays
- Business trips and visa support to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Los Angeles, USA
ABOUT TECH TEAM LABS
TTL is not a “typical outsource company.” We provide next-level talent experiences to align people across the globe with opportunities to fulfill minds, fuel economies, and enrich society through the future of work.
We develop incredibly good strategy, recruitment, management, and training to deliver transformational scale for organizations by ensuring talented people are rewarded with jobs they love.
TTL is led by U.S. entrepreneur Dane McLeod and a few incredible people who helped Ukrainian startup Viewdle sell to Google and opened Ring Ukraine.
We look for individuals who are focused, intelligent, and desire both a career and a lifestyle – not an ordinary job. At TTL, you collaborate with executives who serve as coaches and guides to your success.
We work with people and organizations who want to inspire innovation and change the world with us. Like us, our candidates and customers embrace the future of work and have a deep, driving desire to demand better work experiences for people.
TTL is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with operations in Europe and Asia.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.