is a Santa Monica, California based startup that is redefining travel experiences for guests. Our mission is to curate and deliver authentic local experiences for globe-setting travelers. We use big-data from our network of worldwide influencers to enable discovery.
RAD is a new company whose U.S. executive team includes successful Silicon Valley entrepreneurs. We are under contract with numerous hotels and non-profit organizations, including as the exclusive discovery platform partner for Panasonic.
In this role, you will
- Build/maintain microservices and APIs in Node.JS and the apps that depend on them
- Build/maintain user-facing web applications in React / Angular
- Integrate data storage solutions using MongoDB
- Deploy technology services on AWS (EC2)
- Write tests daily (both unit and integration tests)
- Work daily with U.S. product managers and leaders to understand business requirements, identify solutions, and determine feasibility & timelines
- Enforce best practices for high levels of performance, security and uptime
- Support and develop team engineers by providing advice and mentoring
What we value
- 5+ years developing large scale, highly available web-based apps and services
- Microservices architecture
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Unit tests, integration tests, TDD, and CI/CD
- OpenAPI / Swagger
- Distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Code Version Tools (Git)
- Distributed team across multiple time zones
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
What we also like
- Linux containerization (Docker / Rancher)
- SQL, MySQL, Postgres, Redis
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Work for a US company led by successful American technology execs
- Senior team
- Remote work
- No bureaucracy
- Complex technologies + challenging tasks
- Flexible time with vacations, sick days, and paid holidays
- Business trips and visa support to Los Angeles, USA
ABOUT TECH TEAM LABS
TTL is not a “typical outsource company.” We provide next-level talent experiences to align people across the globe with opportunities to fulfill minds, fuel economies, and enrich society through the future of work.
We develop incredibly good strategy, recruitment, management, and training to deliver transformational scale for organizations by ensuring talented people are rewarded with jobs they love.
TTL is led by U.S. entrepreneur Dane McLeod and a few incredible people who helped Ukrainian startup Viewdle sell to Google and opened Ring Ukraine.
We look for individuals who are focused, intelligent, and desire both a career and a lifestyle – not an ordinary job. At TTL, you collaborate with executives who serve as coaches and guides to your success.
We work with people and organizations who want to inspire innovation and change the world with us. Like us, our candidates and customers embrace the future of work and have a deep, driving desire to demand better work experiences for people.
TTL is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with operations in Europe and Asia.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.