Do you want to be part of a U.S. company at the intersection of technology, psychology, and workforce automation to help people build purpose-driven careers?
Our team is high-energy, metric-driven, and not afraid to be different. Most importantly, we are building the best technology workforce organization in
Ukraine the world and seek exceptionally motivated people to help get us there.
If you are passionate about the future of work in a technological world and desire both a career and a lifestyle - not an ordinary job - then we hope to talk with you.
We are looking for a TALENT SPECIALIST to be responsible for shaping the organization’s future by collaborating with colleagues across the company to consistently identify and attract brilliant people to our team. Your primary focus will be to manage a full-cycle recruiting process - this means you need to understand our business and technology, collaborate with colleagues to understand the job requirements, create job postings, source candidates, screen candidates, schedule interviews, make job offers and close candidates.
You will work with colleagues in Ukraine and USA. You will report directly to our CEO, Dane McLeod, who is intimately involved in the recruiting process.
We pride ourselves on engaging candidates in a more meaningful way than other organizations. We value honest communication, mutual respect, and view ourselves as partners to our candidates and hiring managers. In our current team, we are high-energy, metric-driven, and not afraid to be different. Most importantly, we are building the best recruiting organization in
Ukraine the world and seek an exceptionally talented person to help get us there. If you are passionate about Technical Recruiting and would like to join an organization that shares your passion, then we’d love to talk with you.
- Embrace and develop a deep understanding of our business and software development organization so that you can fully educate candidates on career opportunities and job responsibilities
- Take ownership of the recruiting process and improve upon it to ensure a smooth and positive experience for all candidates
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop, implement and execute hiring strategies for technical positions, particularly for high-quality passive and active candidates
- Maintain and expand our ATS and database of qualified candidates
- Build job descriptions and perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in open positions
- Source candidates and qualify prospective candidates by screening resumes and performing phone interviews
- Follow-up with candidates and track recruiting activities using our ATS
- Build trustful relationships with candidates throughout the recruiting cycle
- Drive the offer process, including generating offer letters, extending offers and closing candidates
- Excellent communication in WRITTEN and SPOKEN English (all communications are in English)
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent experience
- Available for daily phone calls with LA team from 7-9pm Kyiv time
- 3+ years experience as a technical recruiter (for a search agency or in-house recruiting team) to recruit software engineers, software architects, test engineers, and mobile engineers at all seniority levels
- Strong knowledge of technical positions, programming languages, and technical organization structure
- Experience recruiting with a fast-paced team in a startup environment
- Strong experience managing recruitment workflows using an applicant tracking system (we use Lever)
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges, including automating processes so that our team spends less time on manual tasks and improves the candidate experience
- Experience with compensation negotiation at all level of seniority
- Flexible, positive, communicative team player with extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details with a high-sense of urgency
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Work for a product company (NOT another outsource company)
- Senior team
- No bureaucracy
- Challenging tasks
- Stock Options in a US company
- 15 vacation days, 5 sick days, paid holidays
- New Kyiv office near metro
- Snacks + food
- Apple computers
ABOUT TECH TEAM LABS
TTL is not a “typical outsource company”. We provide next-level talent experiences to align people across the globe with opportunities to fulfill minds, fuel economies, and enrich society through the future of work.
We develop incredibly good strategy, recruitment, management, and training to deliver transformational scale for organizations by ensuring talented people are rewarded with jobs they love.
TTL is led by U.S. entrepreneur Dane McLeod and a few incredible people who helped Ukrainian startup Viewdle sell to Google. We look for individuals who are focused, intelligent, and desire both a career and a lifestyle – not an ordinary job. At TTL, you collaborate with executives who serve as coaches and guides to your success.
We work with people and organizations who want to inspire innovation and change the world with us. Like us, our candidates and customers embrace the future of work and have a deep, driving desire to demand better work experiences for people.
TTL is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with operations in Ukraine and Eastern Europe.