Tech Team Labs.
,” or “us
,” or “company
”) knows that you (“you
” or “your
” or “user
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
- General Information. We receive and store information you knowingly provide to us. For example, when you contact us for more information about our Services, we may ask for Personal Information such as your email, name, and phone number. We may combine the information you submit from the Services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of the Services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of our Services.
- Location Information. We may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals of latitude and longitude sent by your mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as mobile country code, network code being used to access the Service, IP Address or cellular ID). You may disable your mobile location data in your mobile device settings. We collect this location-based information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
- Information Acquired from Other Sources. We may acquire anonymous data from third party sources, including through Apps that use our Services. This data cannot be used to identify specific individuals and may be used for a variety of purposes, including to update existing account profiles, to provide our aggregate information such as statistics regarding usage, trends and financial information. We do not share, rent or sell any of the data acquired from third party sources, and we require these third party sources to be privacy-compliant in their use of personal information.
- Support. If you notify us of a problem with our Services or submit a suggestion, complaint, question, request or any other correspondence, we may ask for your email address or other Personal Information so that you may receive a response to your request, and so that we can monitor your request to improve our Services. We may employ a third party service provider in order to manage support requests or conduct performance surveys on our behalf, for the purposes of improving the quality of our Services. That third party will be prohibited from using your Personal Information for any other purpose.
Information Collected Automatically
Generally, the Services automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Services, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. We only uses this data in aggregate form and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to measure the number of Users who access parts of the Services so that we improve our Services.
- Log Data. When you access the Services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically receive and record certain information about how a person uses the Services, including both registered users and non-registered users (either, a “User”). This information is typically collected through the use of server log files or web log files, application programming interfaces (APIs), software development kits (SDKs), and tracking technologies like browser cookies (collectively, “Log Data”) to analyze certain types of technical and usage information. Log Data may include such information as a your web request, your unique mobile Device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, device model, browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of your request, the application you used when accessing the Service, the pages or features of our Service to which you navigated and the time spent on those pages or features, links on our Services that you clicked, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or account and other statistics related to your usage of the Services. Some of this automatically collected information may or may not be Personal Information, depending on whether it is personally identifiable in nature or not.
- Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers we transfer to your computer (or other device) through your browser to enable us to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our Services are visited and by how many people. Cookies are stored temporarily on your browser (session cookie) or placed on your computer’s hard drive (persistent cookie). Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Services and close your browser. Cookies are not used to access private information from your personal computer’s hard drive, your personal email account, or any other personal data about you that is not openly provided to to us through your use of the Services. You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Clear Gifs. We may employ and/or our third party advertising partners may employ a software tracking technology called “Clear Gifs” (aka “Pixel Tags” or “Web Beacons”) that help us better manage Content on the Services by informing us what Content is effective. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online activity of Users of the Services. Unlike cookies, which are stored on a user’s web browser or computer hard drive, Clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We may combine the information gathered by clear gifs to your Personal Information.
Email and Other Communication
We may contact you by email or other means with messages that communicate your use of the Service, including important updates to the Services. We may also send you email messages that contain promotional offers (“Promotional Communications
All comments or materials submitted by you to us, including feedback, testimonials, images, reviews, questions, suggestions or ideas (collectively “Feedback
”) shall be received and treated by us on a non-confidential and unrestricted basis. We will be free to use, display, perform, distribute, copy, adapt, and promote, in any medium now known or later developed, without compensation to you, the Feedback along with all ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or methodologies contained in such Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, marketing and selling products and services incorporating such Feedback. You agree that in submitting Feedback, it will not violate any right of any third party, including any confidentiality, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or intellectual property or proprietary rights, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Feedback you submit will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain viruses, commercial solicitations, or any form of “spam”. If you wish to access any Personal Information which may be associated with this information you can contact email@example.com
Blogs & Forums
You may be able to take part in certain activities on the Services that give you the opportunity to communicate or share information not just with us, but also with other Users of the Services. We may manage and operate a discussion board or other forum (“Forums
”) on our Service, or use a third party hosted and managed service, for general matters of interest regarding our products and services, such as support forums or community forums. The use of any Forum is subject to the forum rules posted on the Forum website, and the use of any Forum on a third party service will be subject to that third party service’s respective forum rules. Please be aware that if you submit any personally identifiable information to any Forum, then that information may be read, collected and used by other Users of the Forum. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Linked Websites and Applications
By using the Services, you may be directed to other websites or applications that are developed and administered by people or entities not affiliated with or controlled by us, including without limitation, Apps and Advertisers (collectively, “Linked Properties
We implement reasonable physical, administrative, and technical security measures designed to safeguard and protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure both online and offline, and we are committed to the protection of your Personal Information. These security measures include internal review of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store data.
- Password. Our Services may require you to log into your account using a password for your privacy and security. You need to ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer, browser or other device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- Disclaimer. We endeavor to protect the privacy of your Personal Information we hold in our records, however, no method of transmitting information over the internet or storing information over the internet is completely secure and, therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security of any information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information transmitted via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- Notifications. We will make any legally required disclosures of any known breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email or postings on the Services in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system. If you suspect any unauthorized use or access of your account, or if you have any questions about these security or data integrity practices, please email email@example.com.
Transfers of your Personal Information
Data Retention Policy
We understand that children’s privacy is important and we employ a zero-tolerance policy to advertising to children. By using the Services, you agree to respond truthfully and accurately if we ask you for your age or birthdate.
- Children Under the Age of 13. The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly allow children under 13 years of age to access the Services and/or submit any Personal Information. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Choices Do I have?
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to take advantage of or register for certain features of the Services.
Questions or Concerns
.Tech Team Labs ATTN: Legal 1223 Wilshire Blvd #561 Santa Monica, CA 90403 Effective Date: March 3, 2014Last modified: July 2018